Various types of plants are used to decorate home and Feng Shui plant is one of them who bring prosperity and wealth in your home. Pachira Aquatica plant is the original money plant of Feng Shui Chinese that stimulates the flow of money in the area.
It is the fantastic house plant that has shiny green palmate leaves with lanceolate leaflets and smooth green bark. The leaves of the plant symbolize the five main fundamental elements of the feng shui such as water, wood, earth, metal and fire.
This beautiful plant needs a large pot to grow with appropriate water and fertilizer, produces several long stem covered with beautiful leaves, need lot of room space to grow to its full height. It is a house plant and thus requires indirect sunlight and can grow easily in partial light as well.
Every plant needs care and attention and if you want that your plant would be healthy, you need to give your time for the care and here are some tips that will help you for the same:
- Water the plant properly, if plant leaves change in yellow color, it shows over watering the plant.
- Never put plant in direct sunlight for long hours, instead it can absorb sunlight for few hours only.
- If you are not watering the plant properly, the plant leaves turns in curly and becomes wrinkly.
- For proper drainage system in pot, add some pebbles and stones.
- Never put plant in low temperature area as this plant needs moderate (nor too cold or too hot) temperature to grow.